We provide borrowers with loans for CRE property acquisition,
debt refinance and restructure and leverage up for commercial purposes
Loan criteria and borrowing guide
- Commercial property investment (re-finance, acquisition, cash out and ATO debt).
- Residual stock loans (office, retail and commercial security preferred).
- Non-NCCP residential secured loans.
Acceptable borrower security
- Commercial, retail, office and industrial or non-coded residential investment properties located in Australian capital cities and major towns.
- Owner occupier or investment property, mixed use.
- Other non-specialised on application – no construction or land loans.
- Limited recourse considered (if low LVR < 50% and two times debt service cover ratio (DSCR) is proven).
- DSCR calculation is 1.50x (non-sensitised) all sources net income divided by all group actual external debt service requirement.
- Property stand-alone net rental income can be supported by group cash flow including PAYG to prove up DSCR on an “all sources/all debt basis”.
- Arch Finance underwrites credit blemishes including repayment of ATO debt.
- Generally, no ongoing requirement for borrower to furnish annual financial accounts and no bank style loan monitoring or reporting conditions.
- Past credit issues mitigated through loan structuring and commercial underwriting process.
- Lease up risk accepted on short WALE transactions.
Our origination and risk team have deep market experience and analyse the underlying merits case be case to structure a lending solution that works for the borrower. Our custom solutions offer certainty of approval and delivery, typically in a 3 to 4 week settlement period. The time to process a loan request is outlined below.
|Process Step||Minimum Average Days|
|Initial loan enquiry||0|
|Delivery of loan application or equivalent information||0-2|
|Loan underwriting (after acceptance of indicative offer) instructing valuation preparation of credit paper and attachments||2-10|
|Credit Committee (after receipt of credit submission)||1-2|
|Letter of Offer||0-1|
|Documentation and legal (from acceptance of Letter of Offer to final form and satisfaction of CPs)||3-10|
|Funding and closing||1-3|
|Total days from initial enquiry to close||7-29|
- Initial loan enquiryMinimum Average Days0
- Delivery of loan application or equivalent informationMinimum Average Days0-2
- Indicative OfferMinimum Average Days0-1
- Loan underwriting (after acceptance of indicative offer) instructing valuation preparation of credit paper and attachmentsMinimum Average Days2-10
- Credit Committee (after receipt of credit submission)Minimum Average Days1-2
- Letter of OfferMinimum Average Days0-1
- Documentation and legal (from acceptance of Letter of Offer to final form and satisfaction of CPs)Minimum Average Days3-10
- Funding and closingMinimum Average Days1-3
- Total days from initial enquiry to closeMinimum Average Days7-29
CRE Property Acquisition
Purchase of commercial and non-coded residential investment properties: retail, industrial, office and specialised securitiesFind Out More
Debt Refinance and Restructure
Refinance and restructure often involving refinancing of multiple lenders across multiple security propertiesFind Out More
Leverage Up for Commercial Purposes
Cash out for business purposes including acquisitions, purchase of stock, relocation, and office fit outFind Out More